Original title: it is often seen in everyday life, but it is “invisible killer” of integrated circuits. In August 24, 1998, Professor Ying Yi successfully implanted the chip into his arm. Speaking of chips, we all know that chips contain integrated circuits, so what are integrated circuits afraid of? The air in winter is cold…
- It is often seen in everyday life, but it is the invisible killer of integrated circuits.
- Waymo “entering China”: China’s road is not easy to go.
- You can buy a hash camera at less than ten thousand yuan? Dajiang released Mavic 2 series UAV
- BAT three giants on the same platform “fake”: Robin Li said that now a lot of fake AI, Ma Yun said block chain, IoT also has “fake”.
- Are you hungry? PK, the US team is going to the left and right.